banner

banner

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Upcoming Release 03.19.14



Dax McCann is as cold as ice.
I'm intrigued by him.
But I can't get close to him either.
His music strokes my soul, butchers my broken heart.
I wish he'd see me, but he only sees her. It's been so long since I've had to care that I'm not sure I can do it anymore. Now, tell me, why is there a gun to my head?

*************
Sydney Charell is ... interesting.
I want to touch her, kiss her, posses her.
But I don't understand her.
She dances on poles and can't carry a tune to save her life.
I feel like an outsider on the in, but I have too many secrets to hide. Naomi Knox has my heart, but I think I might need it back. I want a chance to use it before it breaks. Or splatters. Blood will be spilled; I just hope it isn't mine.

PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/C.M.-Stunich










No comments:

Post a Comment